14 Comments

1. Kenneth Ballon
    May 26, 2020

thanks for this guide. it is really great.

though my challenge is that the new portal management is that it doesn’t have now the Account/Signin/PageCopy. I’m a little bit lost.

2. Kenneth Ballon
    May 26, 2020

I think I got it figured out. Additional question, did you add an HTML through Javascript to achieve that look or did you just do this purely in CSS? Thanks

• June 29, 2020

Hello Kenneth. Good to know you figured it out. Please send an image or link to the finished page if possible.
      I did not add any HTML trough JavaScript. this is purely CSS. But your could add some HTML to the Page Copy element if you wanted. Cheers!

3. Suneel
    June 11, 2020

How to create custom sign-in page (The sign-in page creating to one new page and add a image in background).

4. Alvin Moon
    January 25, 2021

I am working on a Self-service portal. I have been trying to make it look like a modern website. You seem to be an expert in this subject. Do you do any consulting work?

• February 15, 2021

Hello Alvin. Yes, I do consulting work. In fact that’s what I do the most these days. What do you struggle with the most? Planning a blog series on the topic, so any insight into what you find most challenging is much appreciated. Thank you 🙂 And – keep at it! It get’s easier..

5. February 5, 2021

… [Trackback]

[…] Informations on that Topic: ulrikke.akerbak.com/2020/02/16/customize-the-sign-in-and-registration-page-in-power-app-portals/ […]

6. Kevin
    February 15, 2021

Hi,
    Is it possible to make the SignIn page the Home or landing page?
    Regards.

• February 17, 2021

Hello Kevin. Yes, absolutely. If you follow these instructions all users will be automatically redirected to the sign in page from whatever page they try to access. Once they have successfully logged in they will be redirected to the original page they tried to access. Hope it helps.

7. Derek
    March 19, 2021

Hi, After adding the content snippet and adding the class, how do I customize the sign in page? I mean for example, in my Sign in page I have a span where “Remember me” text is added. I want to move this text to somewhere else. How do I achieve that?

• April 19, 2021

Hello Derek.
      You can customize the page with CSS and Javascript/jQuery. Moving elements around is best with jQuery and editing the styling is best with CSS. I will add the CSS I have used on my site as an example on this blog article for you to take inspiration from. Hope it helps. Cheers!